Tesco payslip is generated for the employees of Tesco that gives information about the salaries. There is a website to manage these payslips. You can use this payslipview website to manage your current and past payslips.
A portal to view your payslips makes it so easy for you to keep track of a lot of things. Not just the current employees, those employees who have left their jobs at Tesco can also use these portals to access their P45s & P60s.
This website is created to help the employees. You can learn how to get your tesco payslip and activation codes. There are some common issues that you may come across on these portals; we have dedicated a section for those as well.
Tesco Payslip – How to Check?
Employees at Tesco have access to two portals:
Are you a salaried person employed under Tesco? Well, Tesco has made tracking your pays a whole lot easier. You can check your current as well as past payslips using payslipview portal.
This is a general employee portal for the associates of Tesco
Payslipview – How to Check Tesco Payslips
Here we are going to see how to login to the portal and check payslips. New employees can read the guide on how to register for an account on www.payslipview.com
Steps to Tesco Payslipview Login
There are multiple requirements to ensure the account security before you finally get to log in into your account. Here is how it can be done:
- Go to the login page payslipview.com using any web browser of your choice.
- Enter your Employee Number and click on Continue to proceed. The number can be found on your Tesco payslip easily (in case you don’t remember it).
- Now enter your Password and Activation code in the page that follows. The activation code keeps on changing and the applicable code can be found on your latest Tesco payslip.
- Enter your DoB and the system may ask for a new Password in which case you will have to enter a new one. Click on Sign In and it will take you to your Dashboard.
How to Register for a Payslipview Account?
- You must be a Tesco Employee to register on this portal. The registration process will not work for those who are not Tesco employees.
- Go to the official portal of Payslipview i.e. payslipview.com and type in your Tesco Employee Numer and click on Continue to proceed.
- In the next page, you must give in your additional details such as your Email ID and choose a Password for your account. The password chosen must be of 8 characters or more, containing at least an uppercase letter and a number.
- Click on Register after filling in all the details. Your account on Payslipview has been successfully created.
OurTesco – How to Use Our Tesco Portal
This is a general employee login portal for Tesco associates. You can access the portal accessing ourtesco.com
How to Register for an Ourtesco Account?
If you are looking for steps to register on Ourtesco portal, here are the steps to do it conveniently:
- Visit the Ourtesco portal using any of your chosen web browser.
- On top right of the portal, you will see a Register button. Tap on it to take you to the registration page.
- On the registration page, enter your Employee Information as asked for. This consists of your Tesco Employee Number and Where do you work? You will find a drop down menu below Where do you work. Tap on that and select your location of work (Store, Distribution Centre, etc.)
- After that, you must fill in Your Details correctly to proceed. Fill in your First Name, Last Name and DoB in Date, Month and Year boxes to proceed to the next step.
- The last lot of information is your Account Details. It consists of your Email Address, Password, and Confirm Password. You must fill in the same password in the Password and Confirm Password text box.
Note – The password must be at least 8 characters or more containing at least one uppercase letter and a number.
- The last part of Registration process is Keeping In Touch and Terms & Conditions. The company allows you to choose if you want to receive additional business updates from Tesco, you may check the square box under Keeping In Touch.
- The last step and the most important step is to read their Terms & Conditions carefully. After reading them thoroughly, if you accept them all, tap on the square box under Terms & Conditions heading and then click on Register to successfully register on Ourtesco portal.
OurTesco.com Login Guide
Even though the registration part seems a bit complicated, the Login part is a simple affair and you can do it easily –
- Go to the official Ourtesco portal and click on the Sign In banner on the top left of your screen.
- Tapping on it will take you to the Sign In page where you have to enter your Employee Number or Email Address in the first text box. In the text box that follows, enter your Password that is linked to your account and click on Sign In. If the information is correct, you will now be redirected to your account.
Payslipview.com & Ourtesco.com Login Issues
Like any portal, these portals can also suffer occasional hiccups which may make it difficult for you to login to your account. Here are the possible fixes if you are in such a situation –
- An unstable network is the biggest reason for the portals to behave abnormally. Try checking your internet connection and if it seems slow, try logging in after some time.
- At times we make silly errors while filling up our login credentials. Make sure you enter the details properly and re-check before clicking on the Enter button.
- Since there are two portals, there are chances that you are using Ourtesco credentials to login into Payslipview portal or vice-versa. We humans are forgetful and this can be a common issue for all of us.
- If the Password is incorrect, try resetting your password.
- If the issue still persists, you can shift to a different browser or a different device altogether and try fresh.
Contact Information – Contact HR of Ourtesco & Payslipview
If you have any queries regarding your Our Tesco registration process, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you at the earliest.
In case you have any queries regarding Payslipview portal, contact your Line Manager or drop a mail at email@example.com.
You can also call up 01462 652 392 or extension 7891 65397 for any queries. The helpline is only available from Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. For any portal related queries, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.